Reporting at a Glance
The grantee must submit a final report of the STSM to Dr. Daniela Henkel (dhenkel(at)geomar.de) within 30 days after the end date of the STSM. Failure to submit the report will result in cancellation of the grant.
The report should contain:
- Short (half page) summary of the report,
- Description of the work carried out during the STSM,
- Description of the main results obtained in light of the objectives of the Digital Earth action,
- Future collaboration with the host institution (if applicable),
- Foreseen publications/software tools resulting from the STSM (if applicable),
- Confirmation by the host institution of the successful execution of the STSM.
The length of the report should not exceed 5 pages. The summary of the report will be posted on the Digital Earth web page once the report is approved by the coordinator of the STSM and Digital Earth Steering Group.